aboutADPI

Alpha Delta Pi was founded on May 15, 1851 as the "Adelphean Society", making it the first secret society in history for women. The Beta Nu chapter of Alpha Delta Pi was the first sorority established at the University of Georgia.

The ADPi founders chose “we live for each other” as their open motto and their avowed purpose was that of bettering themselves morally, mentally and socially.

Alpha Delta Pi is proud to have 160 active chapters on college campuses throughout the United States and Canada.

quick facts

symbol: diamond
mascot: lion
colors: azure blue and white
flower: woodland violet
philanthropy: ronald mcdonald house charities
motto: "we live for each other"
Come visit us at:
150 S Milledge Ave
Athens, GA 30605
Instagram - @adpi_uga
Facebook - @adpiuga
VSCO - @adpi-uga
2019 Beta Nu Chapter - Alpha Delta Pi